OUGD504: Design For Print & Web - Website Mockups

by Roxxie Blackham on Monday 13 January 2014

For the website proposal of the brief, I decided to use the Kew Garden's existing website and show how it would look if my thank-you packs were given out as part of the existing campaign.

I have changed a variety of components on the existing website to suit my campaign ideas and photographs of the products.

The homepage is simple - consisting of a rollover link image showing the thank-you packs that you receive when you adopt a seed...



The 'how does it work?' page is filled with pictures of the products that I have produced as well as information on how the adoption process works, what you receive and where your money will go!




I have also produced several mockups to show how the website could look when viewed on a macbook...









Leave your comment