OUGD504: Design For Print & Web - Primary Research On Packaging

by Roxxie Blackham on Friday 20 December 2013

Thinking about ways that I could package my thank-you pack...

At first I decided to create a quick net and produced a mock up of a box that could contain the thank-you pack. I thought about producing a box with a window in it so that you can see the contents, but I didn't really like the feel of it when I made the miniature version..



I also tried creating the shelving system that I had thought about on my design sheets, but it didn't really work how I thought it would..







I had a look around my room for other packaging that could possibly work for my thank-you pack..






I really love this jeweller's box, however I'm not entirely sure how it could work with my thank-you pack, or how I'd even go about creating one myself!!


I found a paper bag in my room, which made me think of how this could work for my project. The only negative with this is when I made a paper bag before, it wasn't entirely stable and fell apart if too much weight was put inside the bag!






Shop Dixi send out rings in cute little canvas bags - could I use canvas bags for my thank-you pack? They're organic looking, and would compliment the design aesthetic...



These canvas bags come in screen printed envelopes. I thought seeds in these bags or envelopes would work really well!





I also love the little heart sticker on the back of the envelope.

Leave your comment