OUGD504: Design For Web Design Development

by Roxxie Blackham on Wednesday 11 December 2013


I made each model rollover image on Photoshop before adding them to the html code.












I thought that the website needed some sort of background, as it looked a bit too plain!


I thought about using an image across the background, so tried a few different lavender field images to see what would work best.





I didn't like how some of the images had a white border on them, so altered the photoshop files and started again on the coding..











I didn't really think that the background image worked so well, so had a look for yet another lavender field image..


And then resized it to make it fit better with the images..


I also resized the advice page column so that it was more legible and not so text heavy..





I recorded an on-screen video to show how the website works and how it links to a tumblr blog that I set up..

Leave your comment