OUGD505: Creating The Kremlin Poster

by Roxxie Blackham on Thursday 15 May 2014

I decided to create a poster of the Kremlin that could be printed off really big and placed within the restaurant, alongside other posters, prints and typographic murals.

I found a photo of the Kremlin and traced over it on Illustrator to produce something that I wanted to look a bit rough and almost screen printed.


I printed the poster in the digital dungeon at A2, as I wanted to create more of an impact at a larger size, rather than printing it out A4 or A3. It also helped to emphasise the detail within the design..


Postal Tubes:



To keep the poster clean for submission, as well as providing a method of taking copies of the posters home (that you could buy from the restaurant), I used a cardboard postal tube and placed some vinyl logo stickers onto it for a simple branding method.

Leave your comment