OUGD505: Order Book

by Roxxie Blackham on Sunday 18 May 2014

I decided to use a notepad for the order book for waitresses to hold in the restaurant. Branding the notebook was quite easy, as I could use the pattern as the front of the notepad. I printed off the pattern, traced round the size of the book, cut it out and stuck it onto the front..



I then used a needle to punch the holes into the front so that it could be attached back onto the coil bound notepad..



It was quite fidly to put back onto the notepad, but it worked out really well!





I was extremely pleased with this outcome, as I was worried that it might end up looking a bit shabby, but it actually turned out really well! I think that it works really well against the rest of the branded items, and doesn't even need a logo on there for you to tell where it came from.

Leave your comment