OUGD505: Signpainting The Logo

by Roxxie Blackham on Monday 19 May 2014

I decided to paint my logo onto some glass to show how it could look either framed around the restaurant, or painted onto the windows.









Unfortunately, when it came to painting the logo, I couldn't purchase all of the colours from the original logo, so I decided to work with two colours that are featured within the logo. I also found that the yellow enamel wasn't very good quality, as I bought it from Hobbycraft as it was cheaper than buying more one shot enamel online.

However, even though the colours weren't exactly right, I am really happy with the final outcome and I think that the glass works really well when it is framed as well! I think that this could be used as decoration within the restaurant, or as a proposal for a fully painted sign outside of the restaurant.

Leave your comment